domingo, 15 de febrero de 2015

CULTURAL CONTEST

The emerald island

The photos in this page were taken in two of the main cities of this island.
The colours in the flag represent the union of two countries, St Patrick is the saint patron and the shamrock the national flower. 
Be careful with the funny little green men, they are generous but quite mischievous.



Molly Malone walked the streets of this city selling crabs and mussels in her cartwheel.

He was not only famous for his novels but also for his eccentric life and outfit. His witty commentaries left the United States quite shocked when he said "I have nothing to declare but my genious" at Customs.

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I'm Adrián and I think you was on Dublin because Molly Malone is a popular song, set in Dublin, Ireland, which has become the unofficial anthem of that city.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. These images are in Dublin.
    The first one, because a woman named Molly Malone died there.

    Leyre Ramos Escándil

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The emerald island is Dublin, because I googeled "Molly Malone Wikipeida".
    Hills and Lochs is Edinbourgh, because the castle on the top of the mountain is the same than in the foto in the student's book.
    God save the Queen is London, because the St. Paul Cathedral is in London.
    Pace come Last is Belfast, because if you put queen's university, google say at you queen's university of belfast.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I know they are from Ireland ( Dublin), because three years ago I went there and I saw these monuments and I also know these things about Ireland ( The leprechaun, St Patcrick's etc).

    ResponderEliminar