viernes, 28 de febrero de 2014

God save the Queen

This city is one of the most cosmopolitan ones in the world.
One of the best writers was born here and you can visit a pictoresque theatre where his plays are represented still today. The year 2000 saw the construction of many modern buildings near the river and a famous bridge that takes you to its famous cathedral.
These may not be the typical clues of this city but I'm sure you'll be able to guess where I was by asking more questions. Go ahead!



The theatre is a replica of the real one that stood by the riverbank in the 16th century before the Great Fire burned it down.




There are many famous bridges across the river.  The year 2000 opened a new pedestrian bridge that takes you to St.Paul's Cathedral.
It was called "the beam of light"


6 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I'm Adrián and I think that you were in London. I was searching on Internet St. Paul's Cathedral, I opened a webpage and I read about that monument. About the theatre, I think it's a beautiful place to visit on Holidays.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think it's London because the bridge is the famous Milleniums.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The place is london, because that's where St. Paul's catheral is

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I know it's England and exactly London, because I recognized st Paul's Cathedral because I have seen it in many books and in the television.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The two images are close to the River Thames, the first image is the Globe Theatre and the second is the Millennium Bridge.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. The first is the Sheaksphare Globe theatre (London) and the second is a bridge of London

    ResponderEliminar