martes, 1 de enero de 2019

SPEAKING SKILL


Resultado de imagen de FIND AGREEMENT OR DISAGREEMENTS CARTOONS


PRESENTING ARGUMENTS TO SUPPORT YOUR OPINION AND FIND SOME AGREEMENT OR EXPRESS DISAGREEMENT ON A PARTICULAR TOPIC

For example: Discuss ideas for a day out and justify your opinons so you can find some agreement on the best option.

Leisure activities: abseiling, body-boarding, bungee-jumping, hand-gliding, climbing, hiking, karting, kayaking, mountain biking, parkour, snow-boarding, sufing... they are all thrilling activities but not everyone enjoys the same one.  

According to your opinion...
- which activity sounds more fun? more challenging? more dangerours?
- have you ever tried any of these activities?
- would you like so? if you had the opportunity, who would you like to give it a go with?

click on the listening icon and listen to two people finding some agreement on an activity.

 Resultado de imagen de listen

 EXPRESING PREFERENCES:
- I quite fancy...
- I think it would be fun if we...
- I'm quite keen... I like the idea of...
- I think... is a better option than... because...

RAISING OBJECTIONS: 
- sorry but I don't really fancy..
- don't you think the idea of ... might be more expensive / challenging...
- I'd rather do ... than ... because in my view...
- The problem with... is that...

COMING TO AN AGREEMNT:
- We need to make a decision..
- Overall, it would be better...
- Yes, I agree but...
- That's settle then.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario