domingo, 20 de enero de 2019

DESCRIPTIVE vs INFORMATIVE ESSAYS



" Glancing towards the west, I say a terrifying sight. A vast boiling cloud was mounting the sky, black and sulphurous yellow at the heart, varying shades of ochre red at the edges..."


"My alarm is set for 7.30, but sometimes I ignore it and firft back to sleep until 8, when my cat, Carlo, gets impatient for his breakfast and jumps on me. My breakfast consists of fuit juice, cereal and vitamin pills. I can walk to the rehearsal rooms but if it is raining I jump on a passing bus..."


Above you can find 2 examples of CONTINUOUS WRITING TASKS: one is a descriptive imaginative piece whereas the second one is an example of a personal informative account.

Sure enough you can easily notice stylistic differences, anyway CLICK on the icon below to find out some guidelines so that you can improve in your written productions and make the most of you tasks.
 Imagen relacionada

CLICK on the next icons to find tasks examples for you help.
 Imagen relacionada



 Imagen relacionada

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario